Friday, December 24, 2010

Congrats!! We completed 5 years together

today is 24 dec. you would be wondering why i am remarking this date and would be eager to know that
what is so special in this date (24 dec)
24 dec is a remarkable and a very special date for me, on 24 dec I met shona and we chatted for the first
time on 24 december only :) today 24 dec 2010 it will be 5 yr. Long time yaar really long time.
As like normal couples life we have also seen UP/DOWN in our relationship. sometime I was wrong or
sometime she was wrong. Sometime it happened coz of misunderstanding.. but it doesn't matter yaar it
common in every life, we have fight with parents and when we realize our mistake we come back and say
sorry to our parents, sometimes we are too stuborn to accept our mistake and let the relation goooooo..
Sometime I even did same, i didn't accepted my mistake even though I was wrong :( I know that its wrong
but still i dont feel like saying that and accept my mistake.. (Boys will be Boys :P )
anyways I really feel sorry for all those moments and i apolozise for all those $hit caused because of me,
I should never heart you and try to understand your problems. :'(
but dear sometime you were also wrong and didn't tried to understand my problem "ladkiyo ki naak me hamesha gussa kyu chada rahta hai ??"
you think that i am ignoring you and i dont love you anymore. just want to say YOU ARE WRONG IN THIS CASE..
har baar tum thodi sahi rahogi. :P

Today is 24 dec 2010, we have completed 5 years together, i just want to say sorry for all those time whenever i
caused you trouble or problem or made you feel sad or made you down.

Just one request KEEP SMILING, NO MATTER WE will be together in future or not JUST DONT LOOSE Your beautiful smile..
i did lots of efforts to make you smile :) :) :) :) ;)

Thanks for being with me, mujhe  5 saal jhelna koi mamuli baat thodi na hai :P but you did it yaar... gr8 :)



"TERE BIN JEENA NAHI, O MERI JAANE WAFA,
ZINDAGI BHAR SAATH RAHKAR MUJHE HONA NAHI HAI KHAFA,
TU MILI TO MUJHE MIL GAYI, ZINDAGI KI HAR KHUSHI,
JISM MAI HOON MERI JAAN HAI TU, BIN TERE MAI KUCH BHI NAHI,
KAHE KYA SUN ZARA, AATI JAATI SANSON KI SADAA!!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats swtheart :) wish you could be together for forever. GOD BLESS YOU

Anonymous said...

its feel awesum 2 c sm1 whom u luv so much write smthing wich is so beautiful n heart touching.sumit u noe hw much i luv u jaan bt still i wann a tell u dat i luv u mre dan u luv me.. its cz i didnt deserve sm1 so spcl in my lyf.. it was my santa gift dat i got u b4 da day of christmas.. u were da frst guy frnd n dunno wen u became so spcl 2 me, dat i fynd my days incomplete widout talking or chatting wid u.. i had so many conditions bt still u accepted me dat made me really feel spcl.. shona its u who hav understood my feelings widout me saying a single word. u r a God's gift 4 me..i felt so secured n comfortable by talking 2 u.. i'll nt utter a sorry nor do i xpect one 4rm u cz its jst da 4mality.. i fynd myself xtremely lucky 4 being luvd by a guy who whole heartedly lvs me n cres 4 me,who lvd me mre dan my face.... 5 long years n so much happenings bt at da end of da day v r 2gether .. I LOVE YOU ,MISS YOU MY JAANU,BACHCHA,BETU,SHONA,I LOVE YOU... ( i hope u lyk my comment)MISS U

Post a Comment